Career1is providing temporary and permanent placements for potential workers.
We have an exciting opportunity for the right person
We are currently looking for
Why should you consider this opportunity?
Perhaps you are tired of working for the same firm and you need a change of scenery.
You could be underutilized and you need a new challenge
Perhaps your current employer does not appreciate you, or you lack benefits.
Our client is a tool & die manufacturer and they’re currently looking for someone like you, who they can rely on to provide the top-level performance to their organization.
- Operate print production machine to produce product as per customer requirements.
- Perform print machine setup which includes, machine prep, replenishing ink and cleaning the machine as required.
- 2 years of previous experience in a production setting
- Check raw material for damage and issues before production.
- Read job order, loadmaster rolls into a machine, install print cylinder in a press, and load cores as required during production.
- Perform quality inspection and control of the produced product.
- Pack, label product in cases for storage/shipping.
- Troubleshoot issues on equipment and resolve them as required.
What’s in it for you?
Compensation: Depending on the experience+ Weekly Pay + Benefits
Apply now to start working right away www.career1.ca
To apply within please come into any of the following branches:
199 Advance Blvd #208, Brampton
1454 Dundas St E #102, Mississauga
2978 Islington Ave # 201, North York
Offerd Salary16 $/hr
ExperienceLess than 1 Year