Career1 is providing temporary and permanent placements for potential workers.
We have an exciting opportunity for the right person
We are currently looking for Toolmaker
Why should you consider this opportunity?
Perhaps you are tired of working for the same firm and you need a change of scenery.
You could be underutilized and you need a new challenge
Perhaps your current employer does not appreciate you, or you lack benefits.
Our client is a tool & die manufacturer and they’re currently looking for someone like you, who they can rely on to provide the top-level performance to their organization.
- A minimum of two years of experience in a tooling Maintenance position is required
- Direct experience in welding/stamping facility is preferred
- Perform tooling maintenance on equipment as per tooling maintenance requests assigned by the Tool Lead Hand. Ensure that all duties/tasks are carried out in a safe and efficient manner.
- Advise Tool Lead Hand when tooling maintenance assignments cannot be completed as planned.
- Support maintenance of tooling spare parts.
- Complete emergency tooling maintenance requests immediately, as requested.
- Prepare and test tools by laying out / setting up / machining
- Ensure ISO/TS applicable procedures are followed.
What’s in it for you?
Compensation: Depending on the experience+ Weekly Pay
Apply now to start working right away www.career1.ca
To apply within please come into any of the following branches:
199 Advance Blvd #208, Brampton
1454 Dundas St E #102, Mississauga
2978 Islington Ave # 201, North York
Offerd Salary18 $/hr